Thursday, March 14, 2013

By Sara :D

Hi! my name is Sara , I'm 15 years old and I live in Ghizzano, a small country near Pontedera.
My family is composed of four people: My father Remigio, My mother Donatella, My brother Mattia and I.
I have got some animals: a big cat Chicco, a dog Ghiro and two parrots.                                                     In my free time I like doing gymnastic in Pontedera, hanging out with my friends and guiding my moped :) . I love eating, taking a lot of photos and going to seaside in summer, where I stay all the holiday!

 See you soon :)
                                  
                                                                             Me
                                                             Me and my brother
                                                           My and my friend Azzurra
                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment