Sunday, March 10, 2013

HI! By Benedetta Ferrante

Hi! I'm Benedetta,i'm 15 years old and i was born on 19 december 1997. My family is very big. I have got two brothers, Nicola and Alessandro. My mother's name is Luisella and my father's name is Francesco. I live in Capannoli a small country near Pisa. I practice skating since 3 years. i practice this sport three times a week and i do also competition!! I have got a lot of friends. My best friend is Sandy. I love travelling and I like watching a films. My favourite film is ''pirates of the caribbean''. I listen to music particulary love song.

Bye-bye
Benedetta

This is me

Me on a competition
My best friend and I

It's summer time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Benedetta Ferrante, I'm Kim Eline de Boer and I'm an exchange student from Montessori high school (comenius project). I'm 14 years old and born on the 17th of march. I live in the netherlands with my father, mother, brother and sister. I love to play on my guitar, I do like to play love songs, I wandered if you want to contact me, so we can learn each other a little bit, do you have Facebook or something like that? So we can talk to each other (: my email is: kim-eline@hotmail.com I post this on a friends gmail account

    ReplyDelete