Thursday, March 7, 2013

This is me :)

Hi!  I'm Ilaria Sergio.  I'm fifteen,almost sixteen in July.
I live with my mum, dad, my brother and my dog in Pontedera near Pisa.
I practise volleyball,I love it because I like stay with my team .
I like take photos about my friends and landescape.
In my free time I go out with my friends and when the weather is good I like go to the sea because it relax me.

Goodbye! :)


my dad,my mum and me! 






this is me 




my best friends <3


 my little dog Luna.






1 comment:

  1. Hello Ilaria Sergio,

    I'm one of the puples in holland you can come to.
    I think its nice if whe can keep contacting about your visit in holland.
    My name is Daan Peerbolte and my email is daanpeer@gmail.com.
    If you would like see pictures of me ,look on my twitter;daanpeer .
    My hobby's are going to the gym.I got a lot of friends here in holland they like to meet you to. I like to chill with my friends. In my free time I go out with my friends and i love go to the beach to. But the weather is here so bad ,that we can't go often. But when i'm in Italy i love to go with you. This is me and i hope we contact soon.
    I'm sorry for my bad englisch i hope you understand.
    Mail me for some pictures of my self friends,and home

    ReplyDelete