Thursday, February 21, 2013

By Virgiii :)

Hi, my name is Virginia, I'm 17 years old, I'm from a small town  near Pontedera in Pisa. My family is composed of four people: my faher, my mother and my sister, i have three dogs! In my free time i go out with my friends in my country, or i go shooping in Florence, city very BEAUTIFUL! I play sport, pratical women's football in Castelfranco di Sotto, do the Serie A2! Football and my favourite sport! Attend school TGC.ENRICOFERMI of Pontedera. My favorite singer is Emma Marrone,Laura Pausini and Alessandra Amoroso.  
THIS IS ME at Football!


1 comment:

  1. Hello Virginia,
    I'm Mark van der Wal.
    I'm one of the dutch students.
    I'm 15 years old.
    I live in Oudkerk, it is a village near Leeuwarden.
    In my family there are 5 people: i have a twinbrother a sister and ofcourse my mom and dad.
    Do you have facebook or twitter or something?
    I like to play soccer, i already play soccer for 10 years.
    I play in the B1 of my club VCT.
    My favourite club is Real Madrid,
    and my favourite player is ofcourse Cristiano Ronaldo.
    I'd like to meet you soon.

    ReplyDelete