Thursday, February 21, 2013

Parts of my life ;)


Hello! My name is Giada Garbini. I'm 16 years old and I live in Bientina near Pisa. I am one of the girl to take part in the Comenius project with the Netherlands. I live with my parents. I haven't any brothers or sisters but I have a dog, Rocky. In my free time I like to go out with my friends, watching TV and sometimes go to disco on Saturday night. I like all kinds of music, expect rock. I love the summer and hot days because I can sleep and I go to the beach with my friends.  I'm a simple and cheerful girl and I like being with friends. 
At the moment I don't practise any sports but I did do many of them, for example swimming, dancing, skating and gym. 
I love animals and I love meeting new people. 
I live near Camilla and Laura. 
Bye, bye! 


This is me

This is my dog Rocky
This is my friends Laura and Camilla



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dog is very beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Giada,
    I am Dagmar de Graaf and i'm 15 years old. You can stay with me in Holland. I like horseriding. I live with my sister and my dad. I have also a cat, her name is Cookie. I like to show you my friends and i think we can have fun. You can check my twitter (Dagmarmnd) or my facebook (Dagmar de Graaf).

    Greetz Dagmar :)

    ReplyDelete