Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Hi! By Nicola Baldacci

Hi!
My name is Nicola Baldacci and I'm 15 years old. I live in Ponsacco, a village in the province of Pisa!
I'm a boy generous and friendly!
In my family there are 4 peolple: I, my mum, my dad and my brother.
In my free time I like go out with my friends.
My favourite subjects is maths and physical education!
I love football and practical since I was 5 years! I play in the team of my country. The football is my life!
My favorite team is Juventus and my favorite player is Alessandro Del Piero!                                      

                                                                             Bye bye!
                                                                              Nicola




1 comment:

  1. Hello Nicola,
    I'm Mark van der Wal.
    I'm one of the dutch students.
    I'm 15 years old.
    I live in Oudkerk, it is a village near Leeuwarden.
    In my family there are 5 people: i have a twinbrother a sister and ofcourse my mom and dad.
    Do you have facebook or twitter or something?
    I like to play soccer, i already play soccer for 10 years.
    I play in the B1 of my club VCT.
    My favourite club is Real Madrid,
    and my favourite player is ofcourse Cristiano Ronaldo.
    I'd like to meet you soon.

    ReplyDelete