Sunday, February 24, 2013

WELCOME TO MY LIFE! BY NINA

WELCOME TO MY LIFE
Hi guys! My name is Nicolina, but my nickname is Nina. 
I’m 15 years old. I live in the province of Pisa.
I attended the Secondary School of Accountancy. That school is very interesting but also challenging. I'm an only child so in my family there are three people. In my free time I like listening to music, making a photo and walking around the city. I have practiced for about four years swimming. In the week-end I like going out with my friends. I love eating something and watching a film to the cinema with them. My favorite kind of music is pop but I listening all type of music. I like Beyoncè, Rihanna and Alicia Keys of pop music. So I like listening Emis killa and Entics of rap music. I love listening Emma Marrone and Laura Pausini of italian pop music.
Kiss Kiss!
 
 
 
THIS IS ME!!!
IN THE PARK!!!


I AND MY COUSIN IN LIVORNO!!!


I LIKE LISTENING TO MUSIC!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nina,
    I'm rixt van der Meulen and i'm 14 years old, I turn 15 when you're here in Holland.I'm in the 3rd grade of Piter Jelles Montessori in a little class with 13 pupils. I'm living in Leeuwarden, about 3,5km from school. I'm only child, so I live with my parents and a dog. My mother is 42 and my father is 44. In my free time I like to go shopping with my friends, go out, play piano, play tennis or just chill with some friends. I like listening to music too. Maybe that's a good match!I don't know how to put photo's on this blog, but if you want to see some pictures of me, you can mail me. My e-mail is rixt98@hotmail.com or you can look on my facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/rixt.vandermeulen

    I like to hear from you soon!
    Bye Bye Rixt

    ReplyDelete