Thursday, February 21, 2013

My name's Toni Marchetti :)

Hello my name is Toni. I have 16 years old and I frecuenty a itcg fermi. I live in Quattro Strade with my dad, mum and my little brother. My corporation is normal. I have got a black hair a green eyes, a normal
nouse and a normal mouth.I'm very funny. I practise fencing; It's beautiful and makes you fit.
My mum names marimar. She's beautiful, funny and thin. My dad is thin, funny and playfun. Finally, my little brother namaes is Diego. He's four and is very, very gorgeous, but when he ask me if I want to play and I say no he's boring and sassy.














2 comments:

  1. Hello Toni

    I am Melanie one of the exchange students from Holland
    Our teachers told us to make contact with one of the Italians i saw you and you seem like a nice guy
    I am 15 years old and i have blue eyes and blond hair and live in Leeuwarden with my Mom dad and my little sister she's 13 ,
    I like to listen to music, shopping, football tennis, acting and go out with friends
    Here in Holland we often have bad weather sometimes it's 17 degrees and the next week it's like -3
    But when the weather is nice i love to go swimming with friends
    I really like to eat pizza, and i think Italy is such a beautiful country, so i'm glad to go to Italy
    I hope that you want to contact me:mel_melanie97@hotmail.com or on Facebook Melanie Hoogeveen or twitter: _melanie97

    i hope to hear something from you
    Ciao Melanie Hoogeveen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony!
    My name is Sasja Robben, I'm a girl and I'm 15 years old.
    I received al list from my teacher yesterday and I saw that we're matched. So i thought let's contact you :)
    My email adress is sasjarobben@hotmail.com, so maybe we could talk :)
    You seem very nice
    I hope to hear from you soon!
    Byeeeee, Sasja

    ReplyDelete