Tuesday, February 26, 2013

HI :) By Aurora Bendinelli

Hi! :)
My name is Aurora .

I'm 16 years old. I live in Ponsacco , a small town in Tuscany ! I go to Secondary School in Pontedera , " Ragioneria". I like my school, and in the triennium I will specialize me in the tourism and therefore I will know a lot of languages. I love the languages!
My family is composed of four people: me , my sister, my mum and my dad .
In my freetime I go out with my friends or I go to the gym .
I like to go at the cinema , i love films! For example I like commedy films !
Then I love animal. I've got a small aquatic turtle but my favourite animal is dog.



Giada Garbini, Camilla Parducci, Me and Anita Pratelli

2 comments:

  1. Wow this post is very beautiful! oh yeah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii Aurora,
    I'm one of the students from Holland.
    My name is Marrit and I'm 14 years old.
    I live together with my father, mother, and twinbrother.
    I love playing sports and hanging with friends.
    My email is marritsl@live.nl , so if you like to contact me , email me :)

    xx marrit '

    ReplyDelete