Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm very happy. By Laura Nauduza


I am one of the girls to take part in the Comenius project with you.
Hi my name is Laura Nauduza, i have 15 years old and i live in Bientina. 
I love music, any kind. 
I really like cats.
In my family we are in five, my mother, my mother's husband, two cats and i.
We are peaceful family, always joking and we laugh a lot.
My mother's husband have 43 years old, he works in tourism, he knows many languages (English, Spanish, French and German)
My mother have 38 years old and is a hairdresser.
Our House is very large, is in town and also very comfortable.
In my free time I like to watching television, surfing on internet and go out whit my friends.
I going to the gym. I did many sports dance, swimming, horse riding.
I am a simple girl, cheerful and fiendly. I love meeting new people. 
I live near Camilla and Giada.
I'm very happy to meet new people.

This is me.

This is my cat Pizzi.

This is my cat Pulce.
This is my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment