Thursday, February 21, 2013

Here I am! by Rachele Capperucci


Hi guys! 
 I am one of the girls to take part to the Comenius project. I'm Rachele and I'm 16. I've got brown eyes and long blond hair. I'm lought and friendly and I have a lot of friends. I live in Pontedera with my family: my mother is Sandra and she's a lawyer, my daddy is Andrea and he's a vet. I've a sister, she is named Selene and she studies at the University in Pisa. I've got a Boyfriend, he is Dario. He's 17 years old. My house is really big! Infact my dog and my cat usually play in the garden. I really love Rithmic Gimnastic and is my favourite sport. I practice it every day since 10 years. In my freetime I often go out with my friends and sometimes I go to the disco on saturday night. 
I hope to see you soon!! 
Waiting for you, 
Rachele.


Me on a competition!!
Dario <33
My doggy <3

Me and my family!




My cat!





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eline!
      My Facebook user is Rachele Capperucci and my e-mail is rachecapp@alice.it I'm very happy of your answer, I hope to see you soon!:)
      Byeee
      Rache

      Delete