Thursday, February 21, 2013

THAT'S ME!!


Hi everyone, my name is Vanessa  Agostini, i'm 15 and i'm going to a school for accountants.
I live in Casciana Terme, a small town near Pisa; it's very quietly and welcoming.
I'm an only daughter, from 2 divorcied parents, i've one cat, his name is "Pallino" and 'i'm so attached by him.
I love every type of animals, i like play and cuddle them.
I adore express my emotion, and i'm doing it means draw, it's a part of me, i like also writing, but not so many reading, only interesting book.
The last book i red was the saga of Hunger Games, it was so charming, and i identified in Katniss Everdeen, protagonist of the book.
Recently i'm watching many Horror Movie, i love them, i like felt fear and adrenaline, it's like going on roller coaster; i love them to :D
In regard to sport, i enjoy swimming, it's the only sport who i can be free; water is my passion.
Music, who don't like the music?
My favorite singer is Michael Jackson, i think he was very good..
I can play some music instrument to :D

That's me, i know, in that picture i'm not so smiling :)




Many years ago..... I was 4 :D




My cat!!!!  <3




Summer Time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment