Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hi! By Samuele Fantozzi

Hi,
My name is Samuele Fantozzi, and I'm15 years old. I live in Forcoli, a villagge near Pisa.
In my family there are 4 person: I, my mother, my father, my brother and my two cats.
In my free time I like play football and ang out with my friends.
I love football, I play football when I was five years, my favourite team is Milan and my favourite footballer is Mario Balotelli.
My favourite subjects are Phisical  Education, Italian and English.
                                                                            
 
                                                                          Bye Samuele 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Samuele,

    I'm Kate and I'm 14 years old, my birthday is on June the 15th.
    I thought I would be easier for me to write someone who has no picture, I think because it's less scary haha.
    But uhm I live with my father (Fred, 52) my mother (Anke, 50) and my little sister (Tanne, 12). I like football, reading and hang out with friends (:
    Well I hope you to stay in touch!!

    This is my e-mail adress: katejutta@live.nl
    I also have Facebook, you could add me if you want (: (Kate van Amerongen)

    Ciao ;)

    ReplyDelete