Monday, February 25, 2013

HELLO !

Hello, my name is Matteo and I’m 15 years old. I am attending the second class at E. Fermi ITCG in Pontedera. I like my school and my classmates very much! My favourite subjects are foreign languages; for this reason I decided to specialize in tourism for the triennium. I've got brown eyes and light brown hair, I'm quite tall for my age and I have an athletic body. I’m an outgoing guy who loves hanging out with friends and playing football. I've been playing football since I was 9 in the main team of the town where I live: Ponsacco, which is 5 kilometres from Pontedera. I live there with my mum and dad in a semi-detached house with a small garden. I like clothes, that's why my closet is full . My favourite football team is Inter and my favourite football player is Guarin.

bye bye

                                                                                                                   Matteo


with my beats 
party !

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello matteo,

    My name is Niels van der Kooi and I am 15 years old, I am one of the exchange students from Montessori. I live in a village named Stiens near by Leeuwarden. I like to dance hiphop very much and to chill with my friends.
    I train with hiphop on a danceschool in Leeuwarden. I like to listen to hiphop music. I hope we can contact and learn each other better.
    You can contact me on facebook, twitter @nielsdance and my mail is nielsvdk@live.nl

    Hope to see you soon,
    Niels

    ReplyDelete