Thursday, February 28, 2013

Hi guys :) by Chiara Ventaloro.

Hi, I'm Chiara Ventaloro. I live in a little town near Pisa, Santa Maria a Monte. I'm sexteen and I go to the second year of high school in Pontedera, that is a ten minutes from my house. One a things that I love is my family. We are in four: my dad, my mum, my brother and me. My dad's name is Marco, he's fourty-nine and he worked as a typographer. My mum's name is Rita. She's fourty-seven and she's a travel agent. My brother, Ivano, is twenty-five and he's a dj. He look like me a lot and we rub along. We have also got a dog, Lilly. She's three and she's naughty.

2 comments:

  1. Hi chiara! I'm lisa de jager and i am 16 years old. I live in a village near leeuwarden. We are also with four at home. My mother (gerrie) my father (auke) my sister (sanne) and me. We also have a dog called dj. He's a bit crazy but verry funny! I was wondering if you have facebook? Then we can talk a lot easier and learn about each other a bit.
    Greats Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete