Thursday, February 21, 2013

Something of me :)


Hello, my name is Camilla Parducci, I'm 16 years old and I live in Buti, a village in the province of Pisa. I'm one of the girls to take part in the Comenius project with you. 
In my family there are four people, my mam, my dad and my little brother Simone. I haven't pets. 
In my free time I like to go out with friends, listening to music, watching TV, going out in Saturday night and many other things. But my real passion is Dance. 
I practise dance from 10 years and I have dancing lessons 4 times a week.
I'm a simple, friendly and cheerful girl. I love meeting new people, I like to laugh and joke. I like the sunny days. 
I live near Giada and Laura. 
I hope there's someone of you that shares my passion, but I have much pleasure to meet everyone and I hope that we will be good togheter. 
Bye! :) 
                                                                     This is me

                                 
                                                                   Me in dance show

                                                             Me at dancing lessons

Me and my friends Laura and Giada

2 comments:

  1. This girl is very beautiful and the photo is very funny! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Camilla,,

    I am Melanie and i'm 15 years old i'm one of the exchange student and i got an e-mail from my teacher and i saw that we're matched so you sleep at my house
    I hope that we can have mutch fun together and i'll see you soon

    i hope you contact me soon
    on Facebook (Melanie Hoogeveen) or e-mail me: mel_melanie97@hotmail.com


    Ciao Melanie Hoogeveen

    ReplyDelete