Thursday, February 21, 2013

By Arianna Turini

HI GUYS :)

My name is Arianna Turini. I'm 15 years old, I was born on 30 july 1997. I live in Fornacette, a small country with a few people. It's located just 20 miles from Pisa. In this small country there is a Mc Donald's. In my family, we are four people. My parents, my brother and I. My father's name is Luca, he's 46 years old. My mother's name is Elena, she's 44 years old and my brother's name is Davide, he's 20 years old. I've got a boyfriend, his name is Gabriele. I practice skating since I was 6 years. (I love skating so much!!). I like make a photo and I love eating a pizza! :) My favourite subjects are italian and geography. I love so much traveling. I like a romantic and comedy films but I hate a horror films.

WITH LOVE,
 ARIANNA :)
This is me
Hello :)



Me in my skating performance

Me and my friend in Viareggio

3 comments:

  1. heee arianna!
    my name is Zoï Sandberg and I'm 14 years old. I live in Leeuwarden; just 3 kilometer away from school. My family consists of my mom caroline, my dad binne, my sister terra and my 2 cats. My sister is really important to me, were like best friends. We have a very busy but close family. We try to be with each other as much as possible. But every one in my family does have it's own hobbys. I like to sing and to play tennis. Watching movies or soaps are also things i do in my spare time. And just like you, romantic and funny movies. I'm really a traveller and when i'm older i definitely want to see much more of the world. As you can see, i talk a lot. I'm a vt crazy. I hope you don't mind. If you want to get contact. Just mail me. My email addres is : lieve.zoi@hotmail.com. and my facebook is just Zoï Sandberg. I hope i will hear from you! xx zoï

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoi :)
    I'm very happy to meet you! Don't worry I also talk so much, I hope that we know better.
    See you soon,
    Arianna :)

    ReplyDelete