Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm Ilaria



Hi! I'm Ilaria and I'm 15 years old. I live near Pisa, in a village called Bientina. I would like to travel in all country. In my family there are 5 people: my mother, my father, my brother Marco, my granny (mother of my mother) Anna and I. My mother Patrizia is a very helpful mother. My father works a lot. My brother is 31 years old, we always quarrel! My Granny is 88 years old, she is really senior. Also I've got other two brothers Marina and Simone. She is married and live in Livorno. He work in Siena and live there. I've two dogs, their names are Bobo and Hulk. In my freetime I go to the cinema, I use my computer, I also like reading and listening to music. My favourite food is pizza and I really like the chocolate.
Bye-bye!
 Ilaria

No comments:

Post a Comment