Thursday, February 21, 2013

MY DREAM.. By Latini Saverio



Hi my name is Saverio Latini, I am 16 years old, and I live in Pontedera, I've got a brown eyes and brown hair. I practic basket in a team from Capannoli. I go to school ITCG Enrico Fermi; It's a school modern and I stay well in it.I'm a fashion boy. I listen house music and dj like Tiesto, Steave Aoky, Avicii, David Guetta and I love Swedsh House Mafia. My best song... There are a lot of best songs, i like “DON'T WORRY CHILD ( SHM)” “ DRINK FROM TEHE BOTTLE (CALVIN HARRIS)” “ I COULD BE THE ONE (AVICII)”. My dream is go to Tomorrowland is a festival in Belgium in the city Boom. It is a crazy festival of te house music and techno, where there are the best DJ of the world. What kind of music do you like?

THIS IS ME
SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA
SUMMER 2012




THIS IS TOMORROWLAND

3 comments: